Plus & Minus is a Best Taiwanese Drama 2022
- Drama: Plus & Minus
- Country: Taiwan
- Episodes: 12
- Aired: Apr 15, 2022 – Jun 24, 2022
- Aired On: Friday
- Duration: 25 min.
- Content Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Native Title: 正負之間
- Also Known As: + – Between Positive and Negative , Plus and Minus , + – Zheng Fu Zhi Jian , ＋－正负之间 , 加减正负 , 加減正負 , ＋－正負之間
- Director: Chiang Ping Chen
- Genres: Romance, Drama
- Tags: Bartender Male Lead, Laundromat, Gay Male Lead, Lawyer Male Lead, Single Father Male Lead, Gay Romance, Divorced Male Lead, Co-Workers, Co-produced, LGBTQ+
Plus & Minus is a 2022 Taiwanese drama directed by Chiang Ping Chen.
The story follows two people who have been childhood friends since elementary school. They will start to develop feelings for each other in their adulthood. However, their relationship will be put to the test when they find out that one of them has cancer.
Zheng Ze Shou and Fu Li Gong are good friends who have grown up together since kindergarten. Not only are they childhood friends, but their parents are also good friends. Zheng Ze Shou’s father, Zheng Hao Feng (played by Roy Chiu), and Fu Li Gong’s mother, Fu Xiao Jing (played by Maggie Wu), have been best friends since high school.
As they grow up, Zheng Ze Shou and Fu Li Gong will start to develop feeling for each other. However, their relationship will be put to the test when they find out that one of them has cancer.
Zheng Ze Shou is a positive and optimistic person while Fu Li Gong is more realistic and pessimistic. Despite their different personalities, they have always been there for each other. Will their friendship turn into something more? Or will the cancer diagnosis tear them apart?
The two collide and slowly realize each other’s inner desires. Fu Li Gong falls in love with Zheng Ze Shou but is afraid of getting hurt again so he tries to keep his distance. Zheng Ze Shou is also afraid of getting close to Fu Li Gong because he doesn’t want to ruin their friendship. However, asThey spend more time together, they start to develop deeper feelings for each other.
The cancer diagnosis will put their relationship to the test. Can they overcome this obstacle and finally confess their feelings for each other? Or will the cancer diagnosis tear them apart?
“Plus & Minus” is a 2022 Taiwanese drama series directed by Chiang Ping Chen. It stars Roy Chiu, Maggie Wu and Ding Ning as the main lead roles.
“Plus & Minus” is a story that follows the complicated relationship of two friends as they try to figure out their feelings for each other while one of them is diagnosed with cancer. It is a touching drama that will make you laugh and cry.
Plus & Minus is a Taiwanese drama that aired in 2022. It stars Ivy Shao as the female lead and Derek Chang as the male lead.
The drama is about a young woman named Lin Xing (Ivy Shao) who works at a bank. She is very good at her job and is liked by her boss. However, she has a secret – she is actually in debt. When her debtors come to collect, she agrees to help them rob the bank where she works. Things go wrong during the robbery and Xing ends up getting shot.
Derek Chang plays the role of Lin’s boyfriend, Zhuang Kai. He is a doctor who tries to save her life. The two eventually fall in love and get married.
The drama is a story of love, crime, and redemption. It is a very well-written and acted drama. The chemistry between Ivy Shao and Derek Chang is great. If you are looking for a good Taiwanese drama to watch, I recommend Plus & Minus.
1. There are some editing errors in the drama, which can be a bit distracting.
2. The acting is not always great, and some of the characters are quite one-dimensional.
3. The plot is sometimes predictable and clichéd.
4. The production values are not always high, and the budget seems to have been quite low.
5. Some of the storylines are melodramatic and far-fetched.
6. The dubbing is often poor, and it can be very difficult to understand what the characters are saying.
7. The music is often too loud and intrusive, and it can be quite annoying.
8. Product placement is often very heavy-handed, and it can be quite distracting.
9. The pacing is sometimes slow, and the drama can feel quite draggy.
10. Some of the jokes are lame, cringeworthy or just plain bad.
1. There are some great acting performances, particularly from the lead actors.
2. The cinematography is often very beautiful, and the locations are stunning.
3. The storylines are often touching and emotional, and they can be very moving.
4. The drama is often funny, and there are some genuinely hilarious moments.
5. The production values are generally high, and the budget seems to have been generous.
6. The dubbing is usually good, and it is easy to understand what the characters are saying.
7. The music is often very good, and it enhances the drama.
8. Product placement is usually not too obtrusive, and it can be quite subtle.
9. The pacing is generally good, and the drama flows well.
10. The jokes are often funny, and they add to the enjoyment of the drama.
Between Positive and Negative As you can see from the above, there are both positive and negative aspects to Taiwanese dramas. However, overall, I would say that the positives outweigh the negatives. Taiwanese dramas are often very beautiful, emotional and funny, and they are definitely worth watching. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good drama to watch. Thanks for reading!